Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah okay HAPPY NEW YEAR!
sorry i havent been on in awhile--my sis took her computer to NC with her, (and moving there soon but i got this one as backup) and and i went to helens and this is the first time ive had access to a internet capable computer. So yeah
i've been writing on my other blog (the non internet one crazy yes but bite me) so i know pretty much what i gonna say
so the night of New Years Eve Eve i had a really freaky dream that i've been obsessing over. its really long to type though so i'll try to post it some other time. message me on myspace or something to remind me.
then we partyed hardy and drank barcardi! okay maybe not the last part but it felt like it.
stonerism much.
yeah i g2g now tho
call me!
~KAyla

No comments: