Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ice and the Atomic Kitten

OKay so it was too icy today and it was a totassl Forks day, you know over cast and dreary with a bizillion wrecks. So school was delayed. Two hours delayed and we're in second period right now. Which normally i would be fine with except JAmes inst here so i have NO one to flirt with. And this morning i had to ride the bus at mimis and Nathaniel was trhere so i was like yay but he started talking about some group called the Atomic Kitten (???) i dont know but i looked them up on yahoo and they're slutbags. And hes like "yeah. i dont know if u've ever heard of this but like they're so hot it hurts" I'm like really because i have experienced that and the guy who caused it is standing here talking about total hoebags! of course i'm too shy (i know me, shy!) to say that but i thought it alright. And so i got to school and wzas like okay today is gonna be a GOOD day and then I had to watch Beth flirt with Obed which only depressed me more so i went outside and ate Helen's Edwardgasm cookies. Then went to 2nd where i am sitting now. And like i said James isnt here and i keep hoping he'll walk through the door but probably not. He probably skipped school today or something so that sucks. And.............yeah. THis is such a Forks day. no, I didnt get run over by a van, or almomst anyway, but it was dangerously icy and i did get hurt kinda in a way this is all very emo. so yeah im gonna do something else now.....

1 comment:

Helen said...

Bella-

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO freaking pissed!!! I had my latest blog totally finished and ready to go, and then it just like got deleted and the 'undo' button didn't do anything, so now I'm sitting here in the library sulking and being an emo kid and kind of wanting to cry. I hate everythinggggggggggggg. Fuck. I really am turning into an emo kid. ROFL. I need an Edwardgasm cookie..

-Rosalie