Friday, February 22, 2008

"'Ello, Hardfreakingfore Peoples" by Helen

Heyyyyyyy!! I'm HELEN/Rosalie and I'm superpsyched to get to write on Kayla/Bella's blog. Its an immense honor, I think. I mean...Yeah. Anyhow..I'm bored. Like really really really bored. The kind of bored that leaves you missing Algebra, and if you know anything about my and Kayla's Algebra experience, you know that I am more bored than any human has ever previously been. Ooh yeah, I'm also a pathological liar and a drama queen that likes to blow everything out of proportion. Isn't that spiffy?

Anyhoo...I think I'm going to tell you about how I met Kayla. So gather 'round, little children and I'll tell you a tale..

I met Kayla on Myspace. I know, not very safe, right? She could have been a murderer or a rapist or an identity theft, but alas, she wasn't, she was just a chick that I was really excited to meet because she had curly hair. For seriously. I thought I was going to be the only losernoodle at Karns High School with curly hair. [I was really really really wrong, if you hadn't noticed. Tons of people at Karns have curly hair.]

I met her for real at Freshman Orientation. I only talked to her for a few minutes because I was with Alice [plus she kind of freaked me out, jk], but I saw her again soon enough. The second week of school, after spending the first week trapped in the deadly fortress of the new commons, I went to my classes for the first time. When I went to third period Algebra I with Mrs. Cook [AKA Half Baked], I discovered that Kayla and I were in there together. I was totally thrilled to know someone in that class -for I'd had no such luck in my other classes- but we didn't really click. For a few weeks we just kind of stuck together because we didn't know anyone else, and I'm really glad we did.

After a while, I learned that we had a lot of things in common. We both liked to read, and we both watched Law and Order:SVU, to name a few things. At that point we started getting closer. I think we really became close friends when we discovered how much fun it was to make fun of our insane drug dealing Algebra teacher. We joked about her often, and those inside jokes made us closer. Soon, Kayla introduced me to Twilight, and after that I was in love with her and with Edward Cullen. [In a completely non-creepy way, of course.]

I guess the rest is history. Throughout the course of the rest of the semester we formed alliances with Eric, Ben, and Buck, and became Half Baked's worst nightmare. Now we're total besties and torturing a new teacher: Coach Rice, AKA Caius. I can't wait to see what's in store for us next.

Fin

Wasn't my story great??? Psh, of course it was. Mmkay, kiddies, I've gots to go work on some stuff for my own blog. Say what? You didn't know I had a blog? Well of course I do! You can find it here: http://thecoolestnerdyouknow.blogspot.com/. Be sure to check it out, all the cool kids do. ;] Peace, loves.

xo
Helen

No comments: