Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wowzers









Just to steal Kay's word... but it's needed. School didn't get called off today, for which I am very pissed off. Cause... I didn't want to be here. AT ALL. But, since I'm in CMS, fouth period, and we're looking up dirty words, it's pretty fun. Well, I'm not really, since I'm typing this, but Drew, Haley, and Haley are.


Pretty dang exciting, huh?


Yeps.


Now we're pretty bored, cause we've run out of dirty words, and we can't get on MySpace. Which sucks balls. And now Drew's reading this aloud, even though he really shouldn't, cause I will murder him with a hatchet. LOL. Just kidding, buddy. Nevermind, he ditched reading the blog cause he's just not cool like that.


Kayla, I hope this is the blog I'm supposed to be posting on, otherwise... whoops. Can't do anything about it once I hit that little orange button below me. :)


Today has officially sucked. No fights, nothing. Not even the snow came out to say "HII!!!!!!"


Exactly.


That's bad.


So... I'm smushed between a bunch of guys who are yelling something about.... um... nice stuff.


Let's just say that.


Pretty damn boring if you ask me.


Kayla, don't tell your mommy about this blog. :D

Photography for the day!!!!:




So, here's some interesting news:
Ya know how the school computers don't let photobucket.com?
Yeah, well, they let TinyPic.com, which is like... five times as worse as photobucket. I mean, they have some very...interesting stuff on that site.
So, go check it out, my friends.
:)
Signing off,

~Forever and Always
~Kaila

No comments: