Friday, December 21, 2007

Gah

Schools out.
Let out yesterday.
i already miss my friends.
I need a boyfriend.
Yeah, that last line was random, I'll elbaorate later.
hey, how the hell do you spell elebarotae.
Shet, misspell again.
Oh well
you people get it
Right?
anyway, im uber bored and miss my friends.
And a boyfriend.
Damn. That thought keeps comin back.
Ok, I'll elabor-how-the-hell-u-spell-it-ate now.
I need a boyfriend simply because I caught Helen's disease of Guy ADD.
And simply because guys make everything all better.
But no jerks this time, please.
Hey Santa! Gimme a guy!
yeah, like that works.
Okay, well that was a great elaboration
hey i think i spelled it right that time
yay me
okay
bored now....
dude Christmas is four days away.
Oh speaking of Christmas---i'm not going to be on for a while because of this joyous holiday.
I'm going to my Dad's today to Christmas.
And tomorrow (Saturday) I'm opening presents at my Pappaw's/
On the 23rd its my lil sis's bday and then 24th is Christmas Eve.
If you didnt know that, Im sending my vampire after you.
And then Christmas is the folowing schedule
wake up
open presents at Dad's
"oh boy! look what Santa bought me!"
Breakfast at Mimi's (my grandmother)
open presents at Mimi's
"oh boy! look what Santa bought me!"
go to.....moms i think
open presents at my house (mom's)
"oh boy! look what Santa bought me!"
And then play around with the new stuff and then
"oh boy! look what Santa bought me!"
except add on
"He did good this Christmas! i'ma be extra good next year so i Santa brings me more!"
even though we all know I'm on the Naughty list for life for flirtin with Santa
so yeah.
oh yeah and stuff my face with fudge and get fat
so yay (?) to that
.................
im bored.
oh and i got a gift for you! scroll down!
<
<<
<<<
<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<<
<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<
<<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<
<<<
<<
<
<<
<<<
<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<<
<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<
<<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<
<<<
<<
<
<<
<<<
<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<<<
<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<
<<<<<<
<<<<<
<<<<
<<<
<<
<


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
yeah, thats all

1 comment:

Helen said...

Gah..That was so trippy. And you haven't caught my disease, you've simply developed an addiction to Edward, and because he is absolutely perfect and you are in love with him, as am I, no human guy is good enough. Damn Stephenie Meyer for creating such a lovable vampire. rofl. Love you, babe, Merry Christmas!!!!