Sunday, December 16, 2007

whats up

heyy whats up?
im bored
like uber bored
so im gonna rant
majorly
about....... my day
So we all went ice skatin
Well, me (bella) Rhiannon (Esme) Helen (Rosalie) and Laura (Alice) Ben and Eric came too
Eric fell like twenty times, i fell twice and Helen once at the end. Idk if Rhiannon fell or not i did not see. And Laura fell on purpose to get Sexy Santa to come help. lol
Ben tried to touch my ass too. kinda weird.
he succeeded too
bleh
then me and helen hung out at KHS while her bro Chip set up for something idk what now tho
and we daNCED ontop of the tables. if only we had music like the partyboy song
or even gimme more by britney spears.
hell now that i think about it we shoulda been like "ints ints intzzz" haha
im funny
now i am by myself at the house
kinda fun kinda not
well thats it for now
i be on later tho
~Kay {Bella}

1 comment:

Helen said...

Haha
I love this
I told my mom about the dancing on the tables
And she said she hopes the cameras were on so they could see us dancing on the tables and we'll get in trouble
But I doubt we will
I hope....
ROFL!
They wouldn't dare give us ISS
We'd have too much fun
=p

xo
Helen