Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Okay....

So. here's today's happenin events. And yes i just said happenin, i just watched the trippyest movie ever so I'm pretty trippyed up. SO this morning Helen got me awesome pins that say i Edward Cullen. They're uber awesome! and then EOCs and then we went to lunch and since most people left after EOCs, the whole school was in there. SO after vainly stalking Tall Dude and hanging with everyone, me and Helen went upstairs and she tryed out her Christmas from me, Make-up. Exceot she tried it out on me. She did a good job cuz i was SEXAY!!! And then we went and watched Pirates of the Carribean 3: At Worlds End. That is the neew stoner movie, people! okay, we've got mulitple Jack Sparrows and crabs who stalk people okay?! So, new stoner movie. But, Scott wanted to makeout with me instead so yippie(???). And then we decided like maybe thirty minutes ago we're not bf/gf but rather FWB. So yeah. And.....i think thats it. I'll post again later if anything else excting happens.

No comments: