Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bored

Yup. I must be for this many posts in one day. I am soo bored and no ones on the computer. I went to Work Day at the Church earlier and I painted three coats of Magnetic primer and its all over me. Its on my shoes especially. I painted a little blob on my shoe and a smiley is on my right. ITs kinda cool but unfortuanately theres not enough for anything to stick. And I also helped carry a foosball table. The youth leader, Adam, got one end, I got the other and the twins carried the legs. I cut my finger and got a blister cuz the thing was so heavy. Yupp.
...
...
Let's see what else, what am i forgetting/???
Oh yeah, on Friday, there was a student vs. Faculty game at school and we got stomped. 29-71. The old geezers beat us. it was sad.
lol
well i think thats it.
OH YEAH!
just remembered something else i can blog about!
So, i let Cauis (Coach Rice) borrow my Twilight book, (he musta forgotton the story lol) and i got it back on Friday. He said he got half way trhough it and decided to give it back because he wouldnt be able to finish it soon. So I have it back!!!!!!!!!
let's party!
Yeah, well George is makin me get offahere. SO.
ADios.
Ciao
George says Ciao.
~Kayy

No comments: