Saturday, March 1, 2008

Complicated

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?


Yup. thats my themes song for today. And for the past week. I mean, why does EVERYTHING in high school be so freakin complicated? Especially with guys. I mean for all things Holy and Sacred just say what you want to say and quit beating around the bush with it. I mean, jeez. Jasper Hale no you can't just say what you want to and get it over with. And in high school, no matter what, there is ALWAYS somebody who disagrees with the desicions you make and then they have to voice their every opininon about it. And yes i don realize that i just misspelled "opinion" but you know what? I really really really dont care right now. All i care about right now is how many Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies I have left and how long i think they will ast me before i have to run to the Cookie Booths next to Walmart and stock up. Thats It. So yea, I'm done.

~Kayy

No comments: