Tuesday, March 11, 2008

James...

.... is an overprotective son of a bitch. James, buddy, listen up: Kayla doesn't cut herself, cause if she did, Helen and I would have her ass before you would even THINK about it.
If you're going to worry about her, then at least acknowledge her when she gives you your jacket back instead of just a "oh. thanks" and walk off.
You now have lowered your grade down to a C. Let's hope you don't get an F, cause then you fail, and Helen and I (with our vampire and avian-hybrid talents) will kick your ass.
Or we'll just... prank call you and tell you you have seven days to live.
Either will work.
So, think about that, and don't stress about Kayla.
Oh, and if you ever hurt her again, you won't be able to make babies.
*wink wink*
There.
I think I've said enough.
Thanks for letting me rant, James... or should I say "LAZZERRR Man!!!!"
:D

No comments: