Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Haha

So in case u didnt know, KAila the pimpinest from powell posted on the last one. So, i think i might finally be out of my emoness mood. Maybe. I dont know. mmm...maybe....think so.....yea....mostly oput of it. Damn, i didnt even get use out of it and write more on Devils Servant. Damn. WEll, u ppl have no clue what the fuck im talking about except KAila and maybe HElen if i told her the name of it. But thats the only people who ever read this damn thing. and possibly james, but thats only recently. So yeah. UHm... and i thnk i might be out of it. damn. ugh. its hard to type with five harirbows on ur wrist, turning ur hands funky colors. Ugh. but hey, better than other ideas. And no thtas not an emo statement, thats a fct statement. Ohhh! so guess what! Okay so u know how half baked was a nun right? yeah exnun hippie Algebra teacher. Well ima call her Sister Ann next time i see her and cross myself. Yeah i know, thats like bad and im going to burn in hell for it but wasnt i going to already? lol. ohH! look! i laughed! ha! I have my good mood back!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
so. am i going ot go to Mimi's or home today?
i think hom so i squeeze out whats left of this emo business and write more in Devil's Servant. And while im at it, I'll add on to College Years for Kaila. Happy Kaila? Not only am i out of the emoness mood but im updating on one of the best stories ever! and of course, i love my fanfiction fans too much not to write some on Tears DOnt Fall and ill throw in some of the Sons too. So happy cyberworld? Kayy's gonna update some stories for ya! So MWAH! haha okay so im bored. Im thinking about writing some of tears dont fall onto my email and just email it to myself but im not in the right setting really to write so i wont. Plus god knows how many people will come over here when i start typing like superman fast and hyperventallating when i kill BElla and Edward.
haha kidding, i would never do that! till the end anyway. maybe bella will die maybe not.
i dont know
but the title is "Tears Dont Fall"
u know like the song by Bullet For My Valentine
oh heres the lyrics

Lets go!

With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone fucking hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?

Your tears don't fall
They crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home
Your tears don't fall
They crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home

The moments died, I hear no screaming
The visions left inside me are slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone fucking hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?

Your tears don't fall
They crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home
Your tears don't fall


They crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home

Oh! Yeah!

This battered room I've seen before
The broken bones they heal no more, no more
With my last breath I'm choking
Will this ever end I'm hoping
My world is over one more time

Lets go

Would she hear me if i called her name?
Would she hold me, if she knew my shame?

There's always something to be going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone fucking hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?


Your tears don't fall
They crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home
Your tears don't fall [tears don't fall]
They crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come...BACK HOME!

Your tears don't fall
They Crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come HOME!


So yeah, obviously the last chapter is going to be Edward's POV but whatever. And yes Edward will say "fuck" its a miracle, i know. HOw im going to type the chapter on my moms computer--no clue. I might have to do the last chapter like, at school! GASP! but yeah. Its gonna be frikin swuh-wweet. haha neew word! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!
you get a GS cookie if u know what movie thats from!
haha So im bored

haha
okay look!
Jesse: Who's Johnny Potsmoker?
Chester: Oh ,that's my alter ego.
Jesse: Wait, I thought Johnny Potsmoker was MY alter ego.
Chester: No. Yours is Smokey McPot.
Jesse: Oh yeah.
Kaila I'm Smokey McPot! haha

oh my god, Lt. Fuzzy, (not saying full name for fear of ridicule) look!
Jeese and Chester come across an ostrich]
Jesse: Dude, it's a llama!
the EHPLA has been found out!

okay too bad i cant resist any longer! the DUDE! SWEET! DUDE! SWEET! is from "dude wheres my car" read below
[Jesse and Chester have tattoos on their backs that say "dude" and "sweet."]
Jesse: Dude! You got a tattoo!
Chester: So do you, dude! Dude, what does my tattoo say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
[later]
Chester: [angry] "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: [screaming] "Sweet!"


Dude that movie kicked ass.
dude
sweet
dude
sweet
hahahahhahahhhahahha
so no more emoness moo! just really bad script quoting.
lol
so
what now?
im bored
and i've listene to the song "Tears Dont Fall" like three times now.
but it keeps me outta the emoness mood
which is kinda weird if u think about it.
oh and i've decided, going to the house after school. but...shit. i dont have my keys.
Ficken Sie fickt Weibchen fickt Sie Arschlochbastardesel fickt Scheiße
sorry. German cussing moment.
oh...wait....i feel another foreign lanuage cussing moment coming on....
Verdammen Sie es zu Hölle
okay. good.
haha i said damn it to hell in german.
im amazed. okay this post is uber long.
do ya think i should end it?
WHOA! HOLY FUCK!
the time on the computer says 3:26 PM! there is no way i could have spent this long, could i?
check phone
ok 11:27
i about flipped the fruck out.
yea, i can type all caps "holy fuck" but im not gonna say "flipped the fuck out"
oh Verdammen Sie es zu Hölle
whoops. hha
i did it again! I cussseded in German again! ha! I am ammazing! well me and the guy who invented "copy and paste" lol
llalalalalla
bored out of my FRUNKin mind.
yeah new word.
u know how "funk" sometimes sounds like "fuck" which the code word for "fuck" is "fruck" so i combined "fruck" and "funk" and got "frunk"
so yeah
what the frunk is going on
haha that sounds funny in my head
but im not saying it aloud yet
because i wanna test it when im alone so i can judge it.
and i have a realy weird feeling that someone is standing behind me *checks while typing* nope. okay we're good.
unless som weird ghost thing is really stalking me or something. and then it sounds like a job for JASON AND GRANT! DUH_DUH_DUH! oh and STEVE AND TANGO! YAY!
oh speakin of TAPS i think ima convince someone to order a TAPS shirt for me since ine is AWOL.
i think my stalker ghost stole it because she got mad that she didnt have one
im lookin online right now at the TAPS website ha! i found it! except...its a mens shirt. its the one i had before though oh well! I WANT IT! heres a pic of my shirt im getting
ha ha! thats like the only good shirt they have
i had orginally gotten mine at Hot Topic but like i said my stalker ghost stoleeded it from me so. oh no wonder it was me's i was lookin in mens without realizing it.
lol
so leemee look again...
okay no. the only good one they have is the one i had.
so oohh! TAPS stickers!
eh none good.
aw that sucks.
i was gonna email them and ask them if they would like to help me and KAila fulfill the lifetime (more like summertime) dream of washing their vans for them but it no no on there. poohey

oh god
the bell just rang and Kelley aint lettin us go yet. oh shit

No comments: