Monday, March 31, 2008

The Music Gods Have Humor

If i go crazy then will u still call me superman? if im alive and well will you be there holding my hand? i keep you by mysdide with my superhuman mind kryptonite

Kryponite--3 Doors Down


You know what? im tired of having to be "Momma" to everyone and having to be worried about everyone else. You know what i want to do?
Blare The Beatles really loud and just sink into the mellowness of it all.
u know, i think i might go to the hosue today instead of Mimi's get some Apple Jacks and blare Beatles and just mellow out.

Aaaaaahhhhhh...
Because the world is round it turns me on
Because the world is round...aaaaaahhhhhh

Because the wind is high it blows my mind
Because the wind is high...aaaaaaaahhhh

Love is all, love is new
Love is all, love is you

Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry
Because the sky is blue...aaaaaaaahhhh

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh...
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh...
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

~Because by the Beatles

how can you not mellow out to that song??? and thats the full song too. Ugh, i wish the damn bell would ring already, i need to go now! i cant stay in this room any fucking longer! these stupid guys are driving me insane! i swear to Carlisle! and it doesnt help that everyones asking me where James is. Im not his keeper! i dont fucking know! okay? nd its not helping with you dumbasses asking me! okay? so just leave me the fuck alone! ugh! i need my beatles bad man. Im gonna go become a Hippie cool? i hope so because thats ewhat im gonna do. im going to become nothing but a hippie eating my apple jacks and mellowing out to the Beatles. Cool? I just have to get Hobo Stab Insurance to be official. cool? can anyone else tell im just doing this to try to keep myself busy? cuz thats all im doing. cool? soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
4 1/2 hours of Guitar Hero can kill you. I dreamed Guitar Hero, owke up singing Mississippi Queen by Mountain (1970!)okay? thats bad! ugh i need Beatles on my ipod! bad! especially today. dude. that was weird! i tried to type and im not really thinking about what im typing or anythign like my minds thinking it hands typing and i typed "Escape" hhaahaahahaha thats what i need an escape. ooh music gods have humor! this song just came on:
When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I've figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall
[ Your Guardian Angel lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away,
Please tell me you'll stay, stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
~~YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL~~ RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS

haha stupid music gods suck majorly. i dont want to listen to depressing songs! i need my Beatles to get me out of the emoness mood. aahhh! i think i pissed off the music gods, ipods not playing...fixed it! just kidding!
haha so me and helen have decided that our Religion is Music. COol? so from now on, i am not crossing myself like the Catholic Im not, im not gonna be the Baptist kid, or any of that bull shit. I am of the Music Religion.COol? Ugh lack of Beatles driving me insane. i need beatles for a minute! just a little shot of it not much. oh my buddist Carlisle god (oh im not Buddist either. i am of the music religion) im talking about the Beatles as if they were drugs. AhH! damn Helen to the pits of hell for introducing me to such a toxic, addictive substance. haha. no, if i damn helen, im going to. Wait, i'd have to damn her to the pits of music hell, which would be like all "Devil WEnt Down to Georgia" like and nonstop rock. which wuld rock. so. yes. i damn myself to Hell. Haha. wait then the Beatles and hippie music would be Heaven? ugh! i am torn between Heaven and HEll. AHH! oh well. dont care. either works.
we got Heaven vs. Hell.
Beatles vs. ROck.
Mellow thinking vs. no thinking.
Wish do u choose?
haha
okay so seriously now. the bell should be ringing soon. no. its only 11:30. we stay here for about another 25 minutes. ahhhh im bored. ..........................................................................
ugh i have PT next. gag me I hope we play Volleyball though so i can show everyone i do play volleyball and im not scared of the fucking ball like Taylor accused.ugH !i hate him. i really do. i know theres the whole dont hate anyone thing but too bad i hate the guY! hes annoying and rude and ugh! whatever.
im going.
bells about to ring.
hopefully.
dont forget to chekc todays other post below this one

~Kayy

No comments: