Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ha!

So todays been okay i guess. I'm okay now anyway. Earlier i was out of it. But im good now. Haha. I got my phone back too! with unlimited text; as Reid would say "Shit yeah!" haha so i was texting kaila earlier and i got caught haha. dude theirs some like really annoying loud high pitche dbuzzing or something in here. its loud. ahh! dude. bored. omicarlisle. So im doing this stupid plato shit so kelleys off my back and a line in it is "You blew a fuse when you turned on your toaster." Uhm...... how the hell are you gonna blow a fuse turning on the damn toaster. Ha, i can see it now, "lalala I'm going to make me some Pop Tarts! llalala" *inserts Pop Tarts into Toaster * *sparks fly* "Oh shit! hit the deck!!!! we're beng bombed!" hahahahahhahhahhahahah
im funny
dude i think the bells ringing soon oh well i'll keep typing.
dude WEstons (aka Taylor) is pissing me off. so yesterday he was a jackass and was like "maybe if the girls woulda playe dwe woulda won" and me and beth are like "maybe if you pass the frisbee!" and ugH! i hate him. ns

g2g later

No comments: