Friday, April 11, 2008

Adventure?

The night is so long when everything's wrong
If you give me your hand I will help you hold on
Tonight,
Tonight.
I won't let you say goodbye,
I'll be your reason why.
The last night away from me,
Away from me.


Okay yea, so i've posted skillet alot but whatever. And thanks to both Kansas and Helen for giving me ideas for music! i am seriously needing some. that and movies. but i have to have money for movies. Music i bum off everyone's itunes lol. And that Tibetan Plateau thing is a good idea, Kansas, thanks! haha. No everyone in the Cult (ROTC) has decided that instead of shipping her off we're just gonna piss her off really mad and ignore her constantly. If she tells us to do something, do the opposite, if she tries to talk to you look away. Stuff like that. Yes, a bit childish i know but its better than getting all pissed off at her and threatening to ship her off in the dead of the night. Plus, there's no police-involvement this way. Oh, so Nikki's coming in this weekend with Mason. For those of you who dont know, (since i now have out-of-state readers {hi Kansas!} im so psyched bout that!) Nikki's my 20 year old sister and Masons my 2 year old nephew. So they're comin up this week and its gonna be great. She should be on the road already. Haha i just read something on Yahoo about Vanilla Ice getting arrested. About time! Did you see that guy on Surrel Life? Holy shit hes got as temper! haha. So whats up with everyone! im bored outta my mind, this class is pointless and well school in general is pretty pointless. Okay, well not really, i'm dreading summer (more on that in a minute) School's pretty okay i guess. Not that great though. I mean the only good reason to come is to bug Caius (Coach Rice, English teacher, fun to annoy) and to hang out with people. and internet time in here. Oh, adn to hear Colonel say "Suck Squeeze, Bang Blow" every so often. haha. Ohh, i gotta remember to bribe Weston for my Trix bar!!! gotta remember that! Oh and Why I'm Dreadin Summer list:
1. No friends
2. Nothing to do
3. Hot as Hell
4. Nothing to do

Good enough? hope so. dude so i had the weirdest moment last night. Out of nowhere i texted both Helen and Kaila and told them that we should go somewhere like now. I want an adventure! And I think Japan's a pretty spiffy idea thank you very much. I mean how can it not be? Right? Remember the other day when i posted "Holiday" by Boys Like Girls lyrics? Okay so a holiday would be pretty nice right now. I'm so sick of this, doing the same damn thing over and over, day after day. Its boring. it's lifeless, its.......BORING. I mean arent we supposed to have some kind of life? Not sitting day after day doing the same thing. I want an adventure! Kaila kindly pointed out that we might go to the Beach this summer but what goods that if we've been a thousand and three times?! It's not! I want to do somethign that most people wouldnt dare do! Ugh! Wheres the Life and Death Brigade when you need them! Wheres Matt Czurchry stalking me calling me Ace every five seconds?! I'll tell you where he is! he's following the girls who actually do something with their lives, not type uselessly on a blog for peoples enjopyment (no offense, loyal blog-readers) UGH! Japan is a pretty spiff-tacular idea right now! Okay well thats not get too crazy, Japan is a bit overdramatic. But what about our wonderful adventure to California?! What baout that! We were supposed to go to California, take a detour through Colorado for Sky, go stalk the Cullens up in Forks, hang witht eh werewolves! and what are we doing now?! We're lucky if we reach Six Flags Over Texas! we're lukcy if we get past the Mississippi River! hell, if we get past Graceland, Elvis will rise from the dead to congratulate us! But its not just the length of the trip that changed thats pissing me off. Its the fact that the Roadtrip of our lives was planned for after graduation! ALMoST THREE YEARS FROM NOW!!! I've already started saving for this trip only to have it be cut short a couple thousand times! And now, there is no Roadtrip. Theres a small drive to maybe Atlanta and thats it! I mean seriously?! And so there is no adventure. and people say, oh when you get your license, when you get a car you can go, but let me tell ya buddy, have you SEEN those gas prices?! there is no way in hell i'd be able to do anything! I mean seriously! And its not like when i did have a car i would be allowed to go whenever! i'd have to ask permission then go, and shes not gonna let me be out of the house 24/7. Thus i would have to raise my window without raising the blinds, remove the screen, climb out the window, close the window from the outside, replace the screen, start the car, and leave while praying the whole time that leann doesnt wake up, realize its not me in the bed but rather my 6 foot stuffed tiger and tell mom. So therefore i am screwed for life out of my adventures. I mean when you were little you had all knids of adventures: climbing onto the top of the playhouse and the swingset, telling your little sister shes an alien, i mean we had fun. Now, our fun is maybe getting to listen to music with a friend. I mean seriously. Well, unless your Helen, "watchin COlbert" haha (kidding Helen) but seriously like everyone else i know has fun except me i get to have zero fun. And it sucks.

Well, im ending this emotastic blog for now.

~Kayy

1 comment:

Rexpennae said...

Ahh, adventure, it's fun to have something to plan. Last year was my year of adventure planning, seriously, I had ten different trips planned. It started when I got in really bad trouble at the beggining of the year, I won't say for what, but they pulled us out of class for the whole day to do forced labor for the church we were using. We were going to run away to canada by canoe, but that grew, and grew, until we were oging to go around the ENTIRE WORLD, by canoe, how hardfreakingcore is that?
but it failed to be fully implemanted, kind of like your road trip, but I am planning on canoeing from kansas to louisiana next summer.
If you want an adventure just start planning one, decide you're going to go, and then invite people to go with you, and always keep your options open, and be glad to go anywhere.
maybe more later
Kansas