Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bordeness Muchly ™

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just wanna sit and stare at you.
I don't wanna talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just wanna cry in front of you.
I don't wanna talk about it
'Cause I'm in love with you.

~Fall to Pieces by AVril Lavigne


love the song.
im bored. and freezing my ass off. For those who dont know i wore a skirt today and its like neg. degrees outside. im cold. ugh i have service dress tomorrow
gag me ugh another like thirty minutes in here. im bored. and cold. and hungry. hmm... wonder whats for dinner... oh well....
dude so for those who dont know im killing beth today. she told me something that wasnt true, she made it up, and it drove me insane for like ever. it was like an extrememly bad, bitchy thing for her to do. SHe even played along saying how sorry she was for me and "everything im going through" so i decided to get back at her, im telling her her boyfriends cheating on her. But i figured thats too bitchy and puts me at her level so im just not talkign to her for awhile and not listening to anythng she says. from like now on. end of story. Fin
So theres that story of that drama. other than that there's nothing.
Dude i just checked weather--it 52 degrees outside right now which means im about to freeze when we leave in about 25 minutes. dude, im screwed. i knew there was a downside to thi whole skirt thing. oh well. guess the skirts can wait a bit longer till its actually halfway warm and im not freezing my ass off. lol dude im bored. so okay most people know about the little bang thing i have right? the little strip of hair always in my eyes. well i think im gonna dye that one piece iwth temporary die liek braid it then dye it so its checkerboarded. but i dont know. when i get money ill go to hot topic and get some dye. im thinkin purple or blue. i dont know yet. maybe. id get bitched at by Colonel and Sargent though. oh well they can kiss my ass. They dont own me. oh my god thats another thing i absouluetly hate. okay so when i went to JAcksonville for Daniels deployment they were all talking and somehow the conversation went to what if Nikki gave daniel a hickey beofre he left? Nikki would get fined and he would get a heavier fine for "destruction of US property" yeah! the military owns them! how fucked up is that! the military and governemnt owns them! like for example if well u read it up there. 666
james says hi
bored.
no what?
rant over
gone.
im out.
peace, loves
~Kayy

1 comment:

Kaila. said...

James *snickers* going to drag Kayla to Japan by *snickers* winnning World of *snickers*
Warcraft *snickers loudly-er* Tournament *BUSTS OUT LAUGHING*
Whooo hooo there buddy. That's funny. :D Just kidding, James, we all love you.
Just to let you know that so you don't go all Emo on us... again.
For the 30th time...
in a week...
all right, in three seconds... :D
Just kidding with you bro. Wait. That sounded awkward. Never mind, I shall call you... hmmm... you can't be Fang since I have Fang, and I don't want you (since I've never met you, seen you, and Kayla would shank me with THREE ball point pens).
So you will be calleddddd...
JAMES! Ha! How do you like them apples, huh?
:D
All right. I need to get off since Mr. Foley keeps making these weird hand jestures. I think he wants me to come up to the desk. I just hope he doesn't want a $5 blow job, like Kim gave him yesterday.
:D
Just kidding. Kim is awesome.
So... I shall be off.
:)
Kayla and... James. Bwahahahaha. That is what you will be called from now on.
And you will not have a problem with it, okay, 665 and one more numbers?
:D
I don't like typing... those three numbers.
It's kind of the sign of the devil ya know?
And since its all over Kayla's blog, there's no sense that it should be all over her comments.
:D


-Peace to the outs
Kaila Nicole