Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Seriously!

"Dude, you're crashing our weird, stop crashing our weird and go over there and make your own weird." ~From Kansas' blog.



haha. thats hilarious. So. How's it been people? today has absolutely sucked. Lets see. First I get woken up by being yelled and screamed at. And its freezing in my room. So i grab this quilt thing i gots on my ed and threw that over me and went back to sleep. Then i get yelled and screamed at AGAIN. and im like ok! i'm comin! then i took a shower, got out and not ten minutes later i was waiting for MOM to hurry up who had wasted her time yelling and screaming at me. I'm like hey here i am ready to go. Then it all went downhill from there. its sucked. and Kaila keeps saying how i should take the $80 which sorry im not doing and its kinda getting annoying. Have a ever been at that point where your sick of EVERYTHING. you're sick of everything and theres never anything remotely interesting going on. Its like that again. I absolutely hate everything. theres no point in it. like ever. period. the end. fin.
dude this class is boring. and i have to get money later from chris. he left some in the office for me. ugh! and i have to figure out how to get $60. i found 20 in my room and theni think if i hoard this money JUST right, I'll be able to get some more. At least another ten. Of course that means lying about how much i have constantly and keeping up with the lies. But that should be okay. I've had enough experience with lying to get by with it. like for example if Chris gives me a five then i here's what i do. Buy a drink from colonel so i have $4.50 and then give 50 cents to Davis from where i borrowed money from her yesterday. and then use the four dollars remaing and tell mom I bought a drink from the vending machine and so then i have 3.75 for tomorrow and then tell her i bought food fromt eh vending machine and a drink therefore i have 1.50 but i bought two snackos and therefore only two quaters. When in reality i'll have $4.00. and then ask for money Friday.
THATS how you get money!
well i gotta go
peace and love
Kayy

2 comments:

Rexpennae said...

Bad morning, hope your day goes better.

"...go make your own weird."
Well, I did.

Kansas

Helen said...

Haha. Good quote. Kudos to Kansas. (Who, I just discovered, needs a Twilight name.)

Sorry your day was sucko. It'll get better, though. Just smile and listen to the Beatles until you get your mellow back. Oh, and the money thing was genius. Haha.

xo
Helen