Friday, April 18, 2008

Well this is interesting

Give me my sword, ho!
~AJ reading Romeo and Juliet


hahahaha so. let me explain the quote. We were reading Romeo and JUliet during English class today and AJ was assigned to read the part of Capulet I think. And one of the lines, In Shakespeares (who we've nicknamed "shake") time it mean "give me my sword, quickly" and AJ says "give me my sword, ho!" it was amazing because everyone was holding in laughter from all the pervetedness in the scene already and then when AJ said that, everyone just busts out laughing. I mean even Cauis was laughing. It was great. UGh, my mails being a tardmuffin and not loading. It half way loads then nothing. Ugh. SO im bored. theres nothing to do in this class like ever except blog and the only thing i really had to blog about was "give me my sword, ho!" haha And then lets see. Oh we found out that Helens party were just hanging out at her house. And i forgot about AJs cookies but i gave him money to buy cookies from the cookie people so it kinda helps right? so i officially love the good ol' Tennessee weather. Only in this crazy state could you wear A long sleeve shirt and jeans with a jacket and freeze then the next day wear a mini skirt and it be 80 degrees outside. Personally, i love it. It kinda reminds me of the book i'm reading , "Second Glance" by Jodi Picoult. Helen let me borrow it. Anyway point is that in the book some paranormal forces make strange things happen like roses falling form the sky and the weather being really weird. The story's based in Vermont and they have like spots of land where its absolutely freezing then be like eighty. One of the lines was "people of COmostook started putting parkas and umbrellas out next to the beach towel and suntan lotion because they didnt know which they'd use" or something like that. I dont know word for word but close enough. point-they have weird weather there due to paranormal experiences and here we have weird weather because your in the good ol' T-N. Unless the "crazy TN weather" excuse is just that. An excuse. And then what if the Copper Ridge thing was real. Oh shit, this requires some research hold on....
Okay so a little background info because the only people who know the story is me and Kaila. So a long time ago there was this church on Copper Ridge. I've ersonally never seen teh church nor the house that stood beside it but Chelsey (kaila's sister) and Nikki (my sister) have both been on the property and they both had paranormal experiences. I have based by book loosely around this place and its just now occuring to me to research. okay i found this blog that might have some stuff on there. I havent sifted through it yet. I clicked on the first link and found this i think that this stuff is kinda true.
heres a bunch of links to stuff i found (they're all links forom the blog):
http://www.mcn.org/1/Miracles/curidge.html
http://www.shareintl.org/archives/crosses/cr_bp19.htm

Okay no, you know what. Go research this. this is your homework
go read this and tell me what you guys think.
I'm asking the guy who posted it about the legend: that the minister was very disturbed by the happenings around his church adn he killed his family in the house next to the church then hung himself in the church. Nikki and Chelsey have been inside the church and on the property since then and they said they and their friends all experiences something very very very out of the norm, something paranormal, such as seeing the hanging minister. Unfortunately the church hsa been torn down. And most are afraid to set foot on the property.
I also just noticed that the post was on April 22, 2005.
Hopefully the guy gets my comment and talks back.
Well,
i gotta go find out more.
peace,
~Kayy

OKay hey this is an edit thing but i found this. Check it out and read these stories. If you find any more information please please please PLEASE send them to me
email them actaully
savethelions17@yahoo.com

okay another edit.
so i found this story on the site above
Buddy Piper (May 1997)
Dear Editors,

Within the past 24 hours* Reverend Joe Bullard and his wife Mildred rushed their son David to a Knoxville hospital for a contemplated emergency surgery on his gall bladder. Because of a heart problem for David, the surgeon said the surgery would be extremely dangerous, so he invited the family in to actually see the gall bladder on the screen before the operation, so that they would know how damaged it was.

As the Bullards watched, a small cross of light appeared and settled on top of the gall bladder image they were watching. A family member rushed to call a nurse, but by the time she arrived, the cross had disappeared.

The doctor was contacted and notified the family that something had happened and there was now absolutely no need for surgery. The gall bladder is fine!

Buddy Piper, USA.

(*Letter dated 15 March 1997)


Rev Joe Bullard (January-February 1998)
Dear Editors,

My wife, Mildred, and I recently experienced a great blessing and I feel prompted to write to you about it. I'm Joe Bullard, the former Pastor of Copper Ridge Baptist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. As you reported in your magazine, on 8 November 1995 an amazing display of crosses of light suddenly appeared in the tiny church where I worked for 14 years. They were magnificently beautiful and news of the healings of the deaf and the blind and of drug addicts and of those spiritually and emotionally troubled spread around the world. (Over 50,000 adults and children came the first year from 27 of the United States and seven foreign countries.) My family and I kept the church doors open seven days a week so that everyone, believers and non-believers alike, could see and feel God's energy in those 40-foot-high and 40-foot-wide, flaming crosses.

However, shortly after the crowds started coming, a group of my church members asked me to keep non-believers and those of other religious beliefs from seeing the crosses and I resisted. I was asked to resign, but I refused, so they cut off my $250-a-month salary and went to court to remove me. After several months of our efforts to let the public see the crosses, my wife and I were physically attacked and sprayed in the eyes with pepper spray and we were taken by our children to the hospital to recuperate. To protect my family, I turned the church over to the congregation รณ and then some amazing blessings happened. The judge in the court case awarded me some of my back pay and required the congregation and their attorney to pay the court costs, which relieved us of some of the financial anxiety of starting over again someplace else.

The church is closed to all outsiders, the windows are being removed to keep the crosses out, but Mildred and I took a drive along a deserted road a few days ago and that's the great blessing I wish to report. No cars were in front of us, no cars behind. Suddenly, standing at the side of the road was a tall handsome man with a turban on his head and a marvellous smile on his face. As we passed, he raised his hand up as if to say: "Do you feel better now?" A surge of joy swept through us and I slammed on the brake and tried to back up quickly to take a closer look, but he had disappeared.

Reverend Joe Bullard, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA.



Okay Joe's talkign about seeing a guy on the Copper Ridge property, right? I've seen this same guy! He was walking between the headstones in the cemetery, the only real evidence there was a church there now. And he was walking abck and forth and i have a habit of looking up at the hill owndering what all has happened there and the guy looked up at me as we drove past. Then after we went past i looekd back and he was gone.
uhm.....
help?!
JASoN!
GRANT!
HOMEBISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Rexpennae said...

this is interesting, not much to say on my end, this kind of thing is intrigueing to me, but ghostlights and more evilish type things are a little more interesting to me. Did you say you were writing a book about this?

for now,
Rexpennae Kansas

Anonymous said...

My name is Jacky Matthew bullard jr, son of jack bullard and rose weaver. I can tell you there is way more to this story than what everyone else knows, i should know, i had front row seats. nysiwu@hotmail.com for more info

Anonymous said...

Share International approached Joe Bullard AFTER the crosses appeared in the windows stating if he would hook up with them he would make "tons of money of this thing". Share International and their fake Jesus they call matreya (or however he spells it) has nothing to do with the crosses in the windows. In fact Joe Bullard was fired from the church for involving that organization with the church and embezzling money collected from visitors. After several attempts to remove Bullard from the church, he used his sons to strong arm and harass the church members who were all in their 60's or older.
On one visit there, Bullard was voted out by the congregation again. He called his sons and they came and shut the heat off in the buildings, forced the elderly people out in the cold and tied the doors open.
Prior to this, Bullard had replaced all the locks on the doors so no one could enter the church without his presence. The initial problem was that many visitors left love donations and Bullard refused to allow the church elders to even know how much money was being taken in, or funneled to Share International.
After Bullard's removal from office, he attacked an 87 year old woman with a cane. She maced him in self defense. The woman was then attacked by Bullard's wife, whom she also maced. Bullard then attacked her again and this time got maced enough that he began calling for Jack to call for an ambulance.
Channel 10 news came, interviewed him and his family then ran a story where Bullard claims "two men from the church" attacked him and then maced him after he was on the ground. Being one of the people he accused, I can say that he lied. Channel 10 returned and interviewed others from the church then interviewed Bullard again and after his story fell apart, he officially stated that he would not return to the church.
To this day Share International claims connection with the crosses of light in the windows.

Anonymous said...

The congregation at CRB NEVER asked him or anyone to stop allowing non-church member or non-believers to view the crosses. The letter Joe Bullard and Buddy Piper wrote (that are on Share International's website to this day) claiming they did is a complete fabrication.

Anonymous said...

I am the son of Jack bullard and grandson to joe bullard and I grew up in that church all my life. The rumors and speculation on what happened there are just that, rumors. The church did not want those who werent local in their church. Plain and simple as that. My grandfather disagreed and felt that the miracle should be open to anyone who wants to witness them and because of that notion alone the church turned on him, members of that church beat a helpless old man that day and my father and uncle came to his rescue. They called him racist names, damaged his vehicle, followed him home and damaged property there up to the point where we all clashed outside one day after service. I was there, i saw all of this with my own eyes at the young age of 8 and i have all the pictures to prove it. So for all of those who have something else they want to copy and paste from another site as a whitty response then by all means do so. But don't speak about what you do not know.

Anonymous said...

and fyi---My grandfather made a measley church allowance each month that barely covered the gas to get there. None of us made anything off this miracle, we were just happy to be a part of it

Anonymous said...

I dont know who that is up there pretending to be the son of jack bullard, but it is def not me, the actual jmbj . Probably some disgruntled kid whom mom he messed over but please disregard anything in that post as being valid.