Thursday, April 17, 2008

hey! post 101!

haha cool
so this is the second post of today and i am going to paste a copy of an email i just sent helen. let me know what ya think of the ideas.
~laser tag
~hang out at your house with food
~GO SEE PROM NIGHT!!!!!!!! oh i just thought of this one! okay so let me run this one past you. We go hang out at maybe Turkey Creek or something for a bit, maybe shop or something i dont know. Then go to the PInnacle (or West Town mall then regal. your choice.) then go to see Prom Night with the uber sexy Kellan Lutz aka Emmett. And then go to your house where we hang out and watch movies. And i'm looking up times as we speak, er, type. so u have everything you need to make a decsion. Arg! they dont have showtimes posted yet on Fandango.com! well i will have them to u whenever they do. Oh so i appointed myself BFOTBG. Kinda like Sookies BFOTB (best friend of the bride) therefore she does alot to help with the wedding. im BFOTBG (best friend of the birthday girl) So i get to help look up movie times! k? well theres that idea
well i cant find anything on the web about good party ideas but im still thinking.................
what about.....
no thats stupid.......
uhm. how about we just convince Cauis to take us to Volterra for your birthday?
haha
Ooh! maybe we can get the Pope to come down here after the New York stuff and he can come like bless you or something. Yeah it goes against dane Cooks thing but hey its something.
or....uhm.......lets........ooh! when the pope comes to bless you we'll kidnap Cauis and have the Pope fly us back to Italy (because apparently the Popes in Italy not England) and we'll get to Volterra by forcing Cauis to show us the way! haha! success! okay well maybe not but at least im trying...........................
we can........
haha read this real quick. its part of Holy Grail
Bridgekeeper: Stop. Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.
Sir Lancelot: Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I am not afraid.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your name?
Sir Lancelot: My name is Sir Lancelot of Camelot.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?
Sir Lancelot: To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your favourite colour?
Sir Lancelot: Blue.
Bridgekeeper: Go on. Off you go.
Sir Lancelot: Oh, thank you. Thank you very much.
Sir Robin: That's easy.
Bridgekeeper: Stop. Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.
Sir Robin: Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I'm not afraid.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your name?
Sir Robin: Sir Robin of Camelot.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?
Sir Robin: To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is the capital of Assyria?
[pause]
Sir Robin: I don't know that.
[he is thrown over the edge into the volcano]
Sir Robin: Auuuuuuuugh.
Bridgekeeper: Stop. What... is your name?
Galahad: Sir Galahad of Camelot.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?
Galahad: I seek the Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your favourite colour?
Galahad: Blue. No, yel...
[he is also thrown over the edge]
Galahad: auuuuuuuugh.
Bridgekeeper: Hee hee heh. Stop. What... is your name?
King Arthur: It is 'Arthur', King of the Britons.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?
King Arthur: To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
King Arthur: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
Bridgekeeper: Huh? I... I don't know that.
[he is thrown over]
Bridgekeeper: Auuuuuuuugh.
Sir Bedevere: How do know so much about swallows?
King Arthur: Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.

hahahahahah
thats almost as good as the Holy Hand Grenade scene
we have to watch that soon. okay so party ideas...............
uhm we got laser tag, hanging out (blarg?) and then prom night....and of course kidnapping hte pope and Cauis to fly to Volterra but......what about............
we could roll someones house! haha i did that my tenth birthday! okay so it was my own house but still....
how about..........................what about............. going and....... playing putt putt in dresses was a pretty spiffy idea.......and maybe.....we could go to Wonder Works up in Gatlinburg. Its like $20 per person though. and if its too crowded you cant do much..... lets see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
okay im out of ideas.
I'll try to think some more up later.




okay so now i think ima go read some of Kansas' stories
till later, Loves
~kayy

3 comments:

Rexpennae said...

I'm no good at parties, so don't ask me, I have no clue. I haven't had a real party in so long, probably since I was 9 or so, but I might have my 18th birthday at the airport, just before I hop on the plane to Anywhereelsetownsvilleboro City. HA HA HA,
Sorry I can't be any help,
Rexpennae Kansas

Rexpennae said...

Besides, I already gave Helen her birthday present, if she'd read my last post, but read the rest in order, she'd find it.

Helen said...

Dude..I love you
We're gonna do the at home thingy
Call me later and you can help me work out the nutso details
lol

xo
Helen