Friday, April 11, 2008

Bwahahaha

SUPER COOL PARTY PEOPLE BID YOUR SUPERCOOL ADIEU!!

Haha. Gilmore Girls rocks my socks. Oh yeah, this is Helen, btw. I'm in Floral Design -ugh, superblarg- and I logged on to write on my blog and realized that I'm a "team member" of Kayla's blog, so now I'm blogging for Kayla. ^_^

Today was boringness on a stick. Haha! New catch phrase. I'm so hardfreakingcore. I am hardfreakingcore to the max. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Wow. I think the caffeine is starting to get to me. I just started a Coke like 15 minutes ago, and now I'm totally wired. w00t! for caffeine!!!!!!!!

So, I'm having a tea party. Its going to be the bestestest thing ever. But you'll have to read my blog to learn all about it. What? What did you say? You didn't even know I have a blog?? No way! Here's the link:

thecoolestnerdyouknow.blogspot.com

Its there. ^_^

I'm texting Gideon and he was just like "so what's up?" and I'm all "Oh, nothing, just hijacking Kayla's blog". Yes, bitches, it is true. You have been HIJACKED and now me and Caius are gonna go all Volturi on your ass. Hahahahahaha.

I should probably text Kayla and let her know I'm hijacking her blog...

Anyhoo...Today was lameo to the max. However, there were cookies. Cookies make everything happy. I'm gonna make some cookie bars this weekend, I think. Its gonna be supercoolness on a stick with marshmallows.

MMMMMMMMMMM. Marshmallows. I still have some Peeps from Easter in a drawer in my room..I should probably eat them soon. I opened the package like last week, so they should be good and stale by now. They're soooooo much better stale. Like for seriously.

Ooh! That made me think of Laura. I love me some Laura. I should call her tonight. I miss her stupid ass muchly.

Hmmmmmm....I think I'm gonna go write on my own blog now. Talk to you later, lovers.
^_^

xo
Helen

No comments: