Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wow

Haha
this is post number 70 of 2008, the ... one was number 69. haha. for some reason thats funny but not. oh well. So yesterday sucked ass. So it was okay at first, u know about that. then 2nd sucked for, well, two posts down answer that one. and because i got into a fight with james becuase he was being a dick and i was being a bitch. anyway, i didnt talk to him the rest of the day though supposedly he tried to find me to apologize and i tried to find him. but whatever i txtd him this morning and alls good. (I had to text because hes not here today, leaving me in a skirt to deal with the problem posted two down.) and then we played a fun violent game in PT during ROTC. theres this big ass ball right? and you divide into two teams and basicly try to run over hte other team to score. Injuries galore except for me, the one chick who WANTED to get hurt! Yeah! and then in fourth, me and my friend Karley talked about getting jobs as Truckers, Secruity Officers at Jewelry Televsion, and working at Wasabi's. This possiblity was by far the funniest, including scenerios where we burnt down the restruant becaus hte ring of fire onion thingy trick got out of hand, we decapitated people and lost a guys eye. it was...pretty funny. Then i went home where i had the only meal of the day, Ramen noodles (yum?) and then i went to my room where i lit my candle, burnt myself on hte match, and then removed all my pretty decorations off my binder with nail polish remover, which took about three hours. So, of course, i got a pounding headache from my candle, nail polish remover, and the Sharpies i was using to redecorate. And so i crashed at 9:30 and woke up at 5:30 this morning. ANd then with all that extra time I forget my iPod, keys, sharpies, everything. which means i have no choice BUT to go to Mimi's. Which i didnt want to do but whatever. and now i am sitting in CMS, listening to some of the guys playing a video of Bill Engvall, except i cant hear it to well so im just hearing the audience laugh or whatever. really not that great. And i have a headache again. A really bad headache. And im getting kinda annoyed because when i talked to him earlier, i told him to text me during CMS so i'd have SOMETHING to do but oh well. dont care. maybe. anyway. Oh and Yes Kaila, the Big Rant was directed at someone in particular, haha. ugh. bored. we're leaving soon. away i go.

oh look no song today. oh well.
~KAyy

No comments: