Thursday, May 1, 2008

Whats a Crappachino???

Nikki: I want a white mocha with ice.
Kay, what do you want?
Me: Uhm, ooh a Frappachino sounds good....but I'll take a vanilla latte....
Nikki: Sounds good. Mom is that okay?
Mom: yea. i guess.
Leann: What's a Crapachino?
*all bust out laughing*
Nikki: that was on purpose but still....*continues laughing*


MY family's amazing. And yes that really did happen. it was last nigth adn Nikki was talking about how she was craving Starbucks adn i was like oh yeah! and then
^^^that conversation ^^^ occured and it was great. And i got a medium vanilla latte and chugged half of it and stayed up till eleven. Yeah i know, whoopdeedo eleven at night but usually im asleep, knocked out, gone by ten thirty at latest. So. let me fill u in with what alls been going on. Last night church was okay, i guess. they played Flyleaf which was pretty spiffy. And then we went Starbucks and then to Sonic for Leann since she doesnt like coffee. Then home where i did homework and chugged coffe. Then Nikki and Mom entertained the thought of James coming over sometime soon and im like...uhm...okay? it was weird. And today is the last day i have to wear this stupid uniform!!!! YAY!!! and then i gotta get it dry cleaned and turn it back in. And i get to keep "nametag, socks, shoes, and any ribbons or awards you may have gotten" in the word of Colonel. Except I havent gotten any "ribbons or awards" and I dont want my shoes and i lost the socks. I'll keep the name thingy though. thats kinda cool. And lets see. oh i dropped my phone earlier. It was bad. i was trying to text James back and i dropped my phone and it has a major dent in the side. Helen suggested putting clear nail polish on it to try to fill it in and make it look good. Idk if itd work though. And now, since im in service dress and have no pockets, my phones up my sleeve and keeps falling out if i dont hold it just right. And i dont need anymore scratches in it thank you very much. Oh and something i just remembered about yesterday. So theres this really annoying kid in my ROTC class, Benjy, and he thinks that everythign has to revolve around him...well wait. why about i just tell u from beginning to end what happened in ROTC. well me and kirstyn had major headaches and Colonel announces we're playing Jeopardy. And throughout the entire ame there is yelling and screaming. And this one guy Buskey, when he would get a question wrong, he would try to argue and i got fed up with it and yelled over everyone and said to shut the hell up its just a game quit acting like three year olds and i look over to Buskey and go "you are in high school, act like it. There is no reason to be getting worked up over a GAME. its a game Buskey. Quit arguing and Shut up!" And of course i thought i'd get fussed at by Colonel but he kept going. then after clas Bethtried to be the center of attention and i told her to shut the fuck up before i shut her up permanately. Then her and Benjamin (Benjy) got into it because he was resigning or something and he did it wrong apparently or not the way she wanted it or something and she starts bitching and instead of just doing it the way she wanted so shed stop bitchin and he starts this whole argument and I go "BENJAMIN! just do it so shell stop bitching! it is not worth the argument! just fucking do it!" and then he tried to argue with me and i got in his face and told him to quit trying to be the center of attention and the victim in everything. then i stormed out as the bell rang. And then kirstyn caught up with me and Benjamin was behind her and then me and kirstyn was talking and i said "yeah i dont want to go to church tonight" and Benjamin, like he always is, tried to jump in adn was like "hey dont be dissin church-" and i cut him off and turned around and went "benjamin no one really cares what you think we listen to you so you shut up faster--" adn before i could continue, Kirstyn grabbed me, turned me around and kept me walking so i wouldnt get into a fight. NOTE: this is the second time in two hours Kirstyn had to do that. Yesterday wasnt good at all. And todays worse because of this uniform. ROTC is the root of it all, swear. if i wasnt in ROTC none of this drama would exist, then again i wouldnt have been in Shinn's art class, wouldnt have transferred to CMS, and wouldnt be bloging religiously. Holy Jesus, Mary Joseph, and the camel (haha i stoleded Helen's phrase!) oh and we got report cards yesterday. i did pretty good. English--B (i think) CMS--A (98 to be exact) ROTC--C Keyboarding--B.
i might have gotten rotc and keyboarding switched but oh well. and now today i have to go try pick up James's so he doesnt have to worry about it tomorrow, but i dont know if they'll let me. Ima try though. I'll get Kirstyn to go with me. gahh, i hat ethis uniform. Ima see if Colonel will let me change after school. I'll lie and say that i have to go somewhere im not authorized to wear the uniform....a meeting at church discussing political views.....there we go. haha thats sad but i really dont like this uniform. And i brought hangers in my backpack and clothes and shoes and eveyrhting. My bag's really heavy because of it but i dont care. I really really dont like this uniform. the sooner i get out of it the better. Oh, i have a doctors appointment and my mom wanted me to change. there we go. i just hope the hangers arent bent, they're plastic but still. my phones geting annoying too. Oh adn the guys in CMS are retarded. they found it absolutely hilarous that the shelf on the desk vibrated and COdys shoes squeaked when we came in from outside, absoluetly hilarous guys let me tell you gah im bored. oh look what i found on imdb.com (opnly posting the good ones
THINGS EMMETT WOULD SAY/DO
1. Do the SOULJA BOY!
2. Pop, Lock, & Drop It
3. Wrestle a bear...shark...lion...BASICALLY ANYTHING EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND WIlD
4. Arm wrestle Bella (when she's a vamp) and make up an excuse about how he wasnt ready when she wins a second into the game.
5. Give Bella a GREAT BIG BEAR hug once she's a vamp even if she's trying to bite his neck off
6. Give a loud HELL YEA! after Bella and Edward say I do, lol
7. Say the Thing's line "It's Clobbering Time!"
8. When hunting for a bear, say to it, "Eh Boo Boo! Can I git another pinic basket!"
9. Try to sing at the wedding.
10. Do the cha cha slide with alice.
11. Sing "Shawty got low, low, low, low..." every time Bella falls.
12. Go "Bow chicka wow wow" at the mention of Edward and Bella's wedding night.
13. Go "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" at the end of a sentence, even if it doesn't make any sense.
14.Suddenly shout at Edward and Bella during a quiet moment at the wedding, "Are you guys just gonna stand there or what?!"
15. Dropkick a tree
16.Wrestle newborn Bella
17. Make every alternate Wednesday Seduce Carlisle day.
18. At any point in time: Edward, you're a dumbass."
19. Pants Jasper

then heres what i said to 19
hahahahahhaha
then in revenge, Jazzy'd make him feel all warm and fuzzy inside and spill all his sappiest emotions
lol

haha. dude this post is forever long.

2 comments:

Rexpennae said...

PLastic hangers, I was reminded yeaterday of the several plasitc hangers that were broken over my back, and calf.

... That's all I got for now...

Helen said...

Hahhh!!
I lovee the Emmett ones
=p
I want to make a shirt with all the really good ones on it.

w00t! Today was the end of the dreaded uniform.
Do you feel better now?
=p
ILY!!

xo
Helen