Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And Then My Whole World Blew Up and All That Was Left Was Remnants of Him....

i dunno. Dont Ask me about the title today, its emorific and absolutely perfect. Im kinda in like a emoness mood kinda not, idk. its weird. and im bored outta my everlovin mind. I wanna go sleep......... and stay up.....and do work....and nothing.....all at once.
Thats possible, right?

ugh so forget that for now, im bored.
oh so i might be getting a tattoo sooner than expected, i dont know yet. But Nikki knows this kid who makes really good fake IDs. and she might get me one so i can go with her to get her nose peirced and im getting a tattoo. Its gonna be the blue heart with pinkish purpleish outlining. Its there most the time anyway so why not make it permanent?

okay so now what? i want to go work more on From Ebony to Ivory/Devil's Servant/Saving Jaret/ whatever the hell im naming that damn book.

oh so Leann's retarded. She was snorting Baby Bottle Pop powder and she says the BEST statement ever

Im using my mouth not my nose


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
okay.........

okay so my ipod is being annoying as hell. it keeps skipping some songs and it aint supposed to do that. At all.

So back to the tattoo thing. So in an attempt to show me how "bad a tattoo will hurt" Nikki had me take a needle and press it into where i want the tattoo over and over as hard as i could. then color with it at that pressure. And it didnt really hurt that bad, just red spots and bits of blood. It was fun though. I really dont think that shell really get me the ID though to do it and Mom sure as hell aint signing a consent form.

Oh so you want to hear something hilarious? Beth went to every class yesterday, but skipped third, lunch, adn missed the bus on purpose so she wouldnt have to "deal with all this drama." Kinda funyn when she is the cause of all the fucking drama. i think everyone finds it hilarious.

ugh so i want to go sleep on the half court line. dont ask me why the half court line, i think im starting to use it just as a way to say im sleepin during school end of story. dude, do u know how hard it is to type and write with busted knuckles? its......it doesnt hurt but its not very comfortable either. ugh, its annoying.
Ooh, i jusut got the random urge to go climb a tree. lets go..........

Bored Muchly ™

okay so ima go read old posts from Helens blogg.
bye

~Kayy

2 comments:

Rexpennae said...

I have thought about getting a tattoo, on the back of my hand, but I think i'll hold off for now.

I remember when some guys I was with were snorting cayenne pepper, it was funny to watch.

And why not read some from Kansas, no one else does...

Kaila. said...

Kayla, quit trying to be Emo and cutting yourself with needles.
:D
And no, I'm not taking one of my grandma's needles now.
NO WAY.
cause you're probably not gonna get the tattoo, and I don't want to be arrested for assisted suicide.
:)


-Peace to the outs
Kaila Nicole