Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Once One Begins To Roll, One Becomes a Burrito

Yeah i meant to post the blog yesterday with that title but forgots so i decided to post it today. Cauis said it yesterday anyway.
oh we made brownies last night, except i didnt eat any. i might tonight. idk.
oh and i joined the lexicon boards and i'll probably hang out there tomorrow since the imdb boards are going to be closed tomorrow. yeah i know it sucks. ugh the imdb boards are really inactive today.
i hate when they do that. and the lexicon's board is boring. i should probably do my research paper but thats boring. oh yeah i decided to do the Quiluete tribe as my research paper because i got curious if the werewolf legends are true and they are, government recognized, baby!
oh..
my..
flippin Carlisle!
oh you kidding me! no! that was MY uber cool name!
apparently some chick on Dancing with the Stars is "Marrisa Jaret somethingorother" anyway, JARET's mine!
well there goess my whole day, some whore has my favorite name ever! and when the book comes out everyones gonna think its named after her! that bitch!
ugh!
well there goes my good day!
first the boards inactive
then this?!
Jaret's mine!
*whiny pathetic voice* NO! he's miiinnnneee!
*normal* this day just sucks.
oh and just to make it worse, i jsut remembered im going to my dads this weekend for the fourth weekend in a row!
i love my dad and everything but seriously? is this neccessary?
i do have a life outside the house and school walls ya know.
ugh and the boards are boring.
and idk
ok ima go do something else

see ya

~Kayy

No comments: