Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Gangsta gangsta 245. Kaila's here so the blog's (not emo) and alive! :D

"You never had a sixteenth birthday party!"
"Oh, yeah, I did. And mom came down drunk in her panties complaining how dad didn't touch her anymore. ONE HELL OF A PARTY, HUH?!"
-Still Standing TV show people
:D
Wowzers.
That just came on right as I was loading this page on my computer.
So, after all of this bullshitty emo crap Kayla has been posting, I figured I would make it all happy by this:

:D
Wow. I love Mr. Wooden Alligator.
Anyway.... hmm... I'm pretty bored. I wrote this essay about the Black Death today.
I also did my math EOC. But that's not really exciting.
Let's see... how to make this post more interesting... (besides the wooden alligator screaming out obscenities on an emo-persons blog).
:)
Oh, the post title is from the "Gangsta Gangsta" song by Lil Jon or some other rapper. idk. It's on my ipod which I was listening to riding the bus home.
Hmmm... oh well. I'm just gonna add pictures!
:D


















































































No comments: