Monday, May 12, 2008

haha forgot something

how i forgot this i'll never know.
but i think i might have blood poisoning or ink poioning or something because i was an idiot and tried to tattoo myself.
i took sharpies and colored what i wanted then took a pushpin and scratched over it and then sharpie, puspin, sharpie etc over and over to try to get the sharpie to stain my skin.
and now my skin is not only stained with sharpie but its discolored.
lol
anyway.
off to read imdb.

~KAyy

EDIT:
lookie what i found off overheard in the office.
its amazing.
its Jazzy! lol (alice is gonna kill me)

Man diva: I mean, I cannot believe my little brother didn't notice that stain for five hours! How can you think it's water when it doesn't dry for five hours?
Girl: Well maybe he wasn't paying attention. It was your grandfather's funeral.
Man diva: Ohmigod it's like seven inches across the cuff!
Girl: I'm sure there's somewhere you can still wear them?
Man diva: Yeah, if somebody has a stain party!

1 comment:

Rexpennae said...

Yeah, generally that's the kind of thing you leave for professionals to do...