Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm Going to Therapy For My Bitch Problems....

well, I'm not, but whore-bitch Beth is. Well, least thats what she told Kirstyn. She told Kirstyn shes "going to therapy so i can start eating and work on my anger issues and my bitch problems." I was like really? because you cant stop being a bitch on your own? Here let me save her time and money....
haha
but i've been banned from kicking beths ass. by both James and Helen.
i cant do it...
bummer.
haha so guess what!
Cauis was walking into school and i go "CAUIS!" and he turns and i wave and hes like "...." it was great. and then as he told us in class he had a really bad morning, his tire exploded and he had to get a ride from his wife and the whole dialogue following that statement was funny. because someone said Cauis had to get a ride from his mommy and Causi is like "yes i got a ride from my mommy" just kidding around adn AJs like "I get a ride from my mommy" it was great. then Cauis had a bunch of phone calls to the guy that was supposed to pick up his acar off the side of the road and then he told us he was going to send this 'slave locked in the basement" after Mr. Parker, the guy who was supposed to pick his car up. and then he explained that the "slave has been locked in my basement for 26 years. he was frozen in ice. he's egyptian." then Nick (affectionately called Yoda) asked what his name was and Cauis is like dont worry about it you wont be able to pronounce it. So now we are saying that the Egyptian slave is really Felix. haha.
dude. im bore dto the extreme. and tired. I got four and half hours of sleep last night, me and Nikki went out. we have this tradition of going out on midnight walmart trips. and last nigth we took our wamart trip. First we went to Taco Bell to see Amber, one of her old high school friends. and then we went back to the house because Nikki forgot her debit card then we went to the Taco Bell in fron of walmart, then we went into Walmart and just walked around. And then at ONE IN THE MORNING we leave. it was pretty fun. I'm tired today though. And we're playing the Army recruiters in flag football next period. Fun....and i get to talk to Beth because thats all im allowed to do. Gah....im like half asleep.
dudeeeeeee so i think i figured a way to go to Dollyhood without having to take money from peopel *cough cough*. Nikkis told me if i want to go to dollywood just go and i think im just gonna go ahead and go with the everyone to dollywood and just plan to do somethign else with her next time shes in. so Kaila's got this one free admission thing that ima use until i got money to get my pass upgraded. she dont know bout this yet though. haha. dude...bored and tired and halfasleep and i pray that we play tackle when we play the recruiters because i will knock beth on her ass--even if shes on my team. okay u know what? im bored and half asleep adn i hate htis. Dude, so i havent drawn on my hand in like a week adn my hand has a blue and pink heart stained on there. its really faded now but its still there. thats so cool
oh so theres like only 13 more school days left. well, 14 including MAy 9th when im skippin to go to dollyhood. i just hope i get all my exams in before then. ah! i hate my shoelaces. I got new ones but they're really thin and dont really do anything, not even tie the shoe tight enough to stay on my foot adn its annoying as hell. dude. boredom. Oh so ...shit...i forgot.
nevermind.
dude its cold in here. .
gah i wanna go sleep. wither that or someone bring me coffee. i personally vote for u bringing me Starbucks because, hey lets face it, Starbucks just rocks. Plus, im not allowed to sleep--some dumbass thing Eddies making em do to "prepare me for being a vampire"
lol
dude..boredom.....
i just realized how much i say dude
i gotta quit that
im annoying myself. so i know i must be annoying u peoples.
im like fixing to fall asleep.
never again will i go on a walmart trip that lasts, what?, two hours?.
...
...
...
okay Music Gods, have your laugh. i personally dont think its funny to play soft songs on my ipod when im already fighting sleep.
thank you very much!
my ipods dying
i think i pissed them off.
sorry.....


so where am i going after school? do i want to be forced to sit with Beth and ride to Mimis or go home? normally on fridays i have to go to Mimis but because dads working late i get my choice. im thinking the house. so i can charge my ipod sooner.
and now im reading posts on IMDbc.com's message board bout things emmy would do/say
pretty funny shit.
jesus freakin christ could this period go by any slower?! the internet is boring when there no myspace. i seriously dont hitnk theres anything to do but ramble on and on about howbored i am................................................
theres nothinggggggg..........



unless i go and try to find more copper ridge shit but that gets boring really easily because its always the same articles..

ima go do something though
see yaaa
~Kayy

1 comment:

Rexpennae said...

My parents sent me to therapy once, but that was to get me to be more self disciplined and do my work.
Strange teachers, I don't think I've ever had teachers like yours.

Huzzah for late night Wal*mart runs, and for figuring out your way to the park.

Kansas