Saturday, May 10, 2008

The World Knit Back Together Slowly

I swear to God we've been down this road before
The guilt's no good, and it only shames us more
And the truths that we all try to hide, are so much clearer when its not our lives
When we don't face the blame

Won't you believe in this lie with us all?
GET ON YOUR KNEES. HAVE FAITH
But now my body's on the floor and I am calling, I'm calling out to you...can you hear me now??

It's not rebellion when you're selling out to an out of fashion salesman
Our promising lives, are full of empty promises
Temptation's falling and calling you home again
I'm sorry, if we've let you down

Won't you believe in this lie with us all?
GET ON YOUR KNEES. HAVE FAITH
But now my body's on the floor and I am calling, I'm calling out to you…can you hear me now??
Now my body's on the floor and I am crawling, I'm crawling out to you…can you hear me now???

What's wrong, what's wrong, what's wrong

Now my body's on the floor and I am calling, I'm calling out to you… CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW
~Hear Me Now~Faming Hanley


I officially love Framing Hanley. Kaila told me about them awhile back, and i finally got to listen to them this hectic weekend. Yeah, I know the weekend's barely started but ya know what, the past two days have been pretty frikin awesome. And we went to Dollywood yesterday and it was pretty cool then we came home and watched Dane Cook Vicious Circle on youtube. And we watched the HBO-unbleeped-uncut version adn OMIGOD that dudes hilarious. Then we went through all my friends' bands on Myspace and found new music, like Kill Hannah, and All TIme Low, adn things like that. And they are amazing. Then we played Inklink, and i fell asleep for an hour while Kaila was on there laughing at Bobby and Andrew. Lol. then we woke up this morning, ate yummy chocolate chip waffles, did laundry, i took a shower, Kaila's in the shower now, and then we're getting ready to leave at noon to go to the mall to hang out.
its gonna be funn. Well, ima get off here. ill be back monday

~Kayy

No comments: