Monday, May 5, 2008

I can see this happening....

So on imdb theyre talking about things Emmett would do/say adn even though we know the guys woulnd do this its too funny


EMMETT:hey edward! edward lookk what we did!
JASPER:yea! you have to help!!!
EDWARD:oh god, fine.
EMMETT:I'M BRINGIN SEXY BACK
JASPER:YEA
EMMETT:THEM OTHER BOYS DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT
JASPER:YEA
EMMETT:THEY THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL WHAT'S BEHIND YOUR BACK
JASPER:YEA
EMMETT:SO TURN AROUND AND I'LL PICK UP THE SLACK
JASPER:YEA
EMMETT:KICK IT TO THE CHORUS
EDWARD: *in a really high falsetto voice* DIRTY BABE.. YOU SEE THESE SHACKLES, BABY I'M YOUR SLAVE...



HAHAHAHHAHAHA *rolling on ground laughing my ass off* hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kaila. said...

that is CREEPY!
but I so want that to happen.
:D




-Peace to the outs
Kaila Nicole