Monday, May 5, 2008

this post ran off to find Felix in Cauis' basement.

It'll be back momentarily...

*yelling to post*
did ya find em?!
No? Okay...come back...



okay hes back.

so heres today's post...

SO this weekend was interesting. All weekend i helped move three households into one little house, ran cable, organized the laundry room adn kitchen, went to Walmart, got stuck in a state bed truck, got out of the truck, set up the band room, tried to figure out why the shitty First Act guitar had one of the stands while my Fender laid in the dirt, beat the shit outta Leann and busted my knuckles open. And still found time to read over 100 pages of Stephen King's Firestarter and ride through the countryside listening to Metallica, and debate the fact that Obama's the Anti-Christ. Oh, you wanted detail? okay. So the moving: we had to move stuff from the lakehouse, the Hall's house, and the apartment into this one little rental house. Then i had to help dad run cable at eight-nine in the morning. Then i organized the entire kitchen so it wasnt as bad. And the laundry room. Then went with Susan to Lowes and Walmart to get splash guards and bath rugs, minor adjustments on the house. Dad put us in the state bed truck, pulled the gate up adn tried to see if we got out. I was first by climbing onto the hood and sliding down. it took the other two girls a bit longer to figure it out. and then I set up the band room in the basement and debated with dad on the best way to get electricity down there. In the end i won even htough hes the electrician. And then I carefully put my bass on the ground, commenting on how unfair it was the shitty First Act got the stand while my Fender was on the ground--even if it was in the case its still unfair. And then me and Leann got into a fightbecause Sarah called Leann a jerk (leann was being bitchy.) and then LEann tried to pull Sarah off the porch swing to fight and I pulled Leann back and she threw i punch that i neatly dodged and put her to ground. then it was just us wrestling and beating hte shit outta each other. She kicked me in teh face and i kicked her in the stomach. but all's good, we didnt get too hurt. The most was a numb feelin in my skull and she has a red mark on her stomach. Throughout the weekend i read Firestarter and listened to Metallica--all nonstop Metallica=amazing. and then I listened as Nikki and Dad debated on whether or not Obama is the Anti-Christ. I dont remember much of the debate so cant explain it. And i busted my knuckles open. No, not by beating Leann but on the ceiling. Yes, the ceiling. So i was looking for my shorts and found them on the bed. I jumped up there, phone in hand and when i jumpe off, the hand that held the shorts went up for balance and scraped against the ceiling, tearing off bits of my skin. my reaction "oh look...blood..."
the end of my weekend
have ya ever had one of thsoe days where a word looks really funny and looks like it has more meaning than it really does? That's how "blood" looks today. like something sinister, evil, waiting to just strike out at ya. I hate it when it does tht but thats how it looks now. its creepy. oh well
soooo
oh so they're playing the Twilight trailer in both Speed Racer and What Happens in Vegas I think i wanna see it in What Happens in Vegas that way i dont have to sit through the dumb speed one. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oh i get to skip school on Friday to go to Dollyhood. me and Kaila and Lisa are going. it's gonna be funn. of course, it might be a bit of a bummer because of the sheer day of it (i know most of u have no idea what im talking about) and that will definitely suck ass but hopefully dollyhood will keep my mind off of it. And i think im getting mom a candle or somethign from dollyhood for mothers day.

ohmigah.
people can be idiots. i have this thing on my yahoo thats called overheard in the office and this is one
Girl #1: Well, her parents did give birth to her.
Girl #2: Which parent?!
Girl #1: ... Her mum.

haha retards.'
OMIFUCKINGGOD they are making another high school musical. are they out of their everloving minds?!why do we need those fags anymore? ANd i'm sorry if thats offensive but true. okayyy bored outta MY everloving mind. gah, i have PT next, its hard to do pushups with busted knuckles. I tried. And it hurts to straighten them out.
well ima get off here, leaving soon.

~KAyy

1 comment:

Rexpennae said...

nice weekend, mine was boringer, until I went and lost my hearing, but it's back now, off and on.

Kansas